Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life goes on


We are now one month out. I thought I might still contribute to this blog--I even toyed with the idea of calling it Alan's Progress, but that would be too confusing and I couldn't figure out how to do it anyway. We had another wonderful memorial in Carlsbad last weekend-- a memorial on Memorial Day (almost). Many friends and family were there--probably about 70 people. Annie Watts presided as she did in Texas and did a great job--thank you Annie.

I have been going through drawers and cleaning out some of Sally's stuff. I have come across some things that grab me. I am going to attach a picture of one letter Sally gave to one of our grandsons as they went into middle school--it is two pages. It may not be readable but I will try. Maybe you can zoom in somehow. It describes how Sally lived her life and she was passing on her wisdom to our grandson.

In a subsequent blog, I will talk a little about Sally's autopsy--you may or may not want to see it, but it explains a lot and makes us grateful that she went quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment