Thursday, November 12, 2009

How to leave a comment

I have heard from several of you that you tried to leave a comment and it was not accepted or was hard to do. I was fiddling with this tonight. Underneath the post is the number of comments (like 0 Comments). If you click on that with the mouse, you will open another page where you can post. You may need some sort of account for this to work, but I tried it and it seemed to work fine. So good luck. Hope to hear from you --- and thank you for all the emails you have sent me at alannies@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dad, trying out the comment section. Let's see if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan, giving this a try....

    Bill and I are beaming positive thoughts across the pond constantly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Glad to hear that things seem to be a bit better in your later posts.

    Jane Hlavaty

    ReplyDelete