Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holidays

This has got to be one of the hardest times of the year for me. Someone told me that you have to go through a series of firsts when you lose someone. And this is the first holiday season. Fortunately, the whole family will be in Texas for Christmas. Craig, Kathie, Christopher, and Gavin are arriving on Christmas Day and will be here for a week. I think they will stay here with me, but we will have the Christmas dinner etc at Lorrie's. John has been planning fun things for everyone during this time. Thank goodness for family!!

I am still interested in the condo / townhouse area that I mentioned in the last note. I went back there this week to take another look. They are nice, but I think that were I to get serious, I would want an elevator in the unit. They are built with an elevator shaft, so I guess that is what a lot of people do as they get older. For now, taking the stairs would be good for me--like a stairmaster only real.

The swan is gone--at least for now. I don't know where she goes. I hope she comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment