Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas



For all my friends and family, I say thank you for all your kind thoughts, Christmas cards and support. Craig and family will be coming out on Christmas Day for a week. I can hardly wait. I did a (little) Christmas decorating--so I am getting into the Christmas spirit a little.

I have been going to a yoga class every Tues and Thurs with a great teacher. Lorrie joins me on some days. I just saw this picture and sent it to my yoga teacher who put it on her facebook page. I don't know much about facebook--need to see the movie I guess. But the guy was Time magazine's man of the year. I'm pretty out of touch.

For the last couple of weeks I have had the good fortune to find a woman friend who lives across the lake from me. She (Val) was a close friend of Sally's and likes the same sort of things that Sally liked. So it has been great to have
someone to have dinner with, go to the movies, and talk to. We went to our favorite park on Saturday--Brazos Bend. I blogged about this before when Sally and I went last Jan
uary (less than a year ago) and Sally felt pretty well and walked the whole 2 mile trail around a lake. We did the same trail. As always, we saw lots of stuff. I have never been there without seeing several alligators. Here is one of the ones we saw on Saturday--big guy. Lots of memories in that park.

No comments:

Post a Comment