Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Getting Ready

It will be very busy beginning next week as mentioned in the last post.  Next week we go to Boston for my Medical School 50th reunion.  Hard to believe.  We will be in Boston from Wednesday 'til Sunday and hope to explore the city--particularly the Freedom trail and other historical sites.  We will go to the Boston Pops concert when we are there.

Then the week we get back I go to Nashville to a Vanderbilt reunion (without Val, who will be getting ready to go to CA). I get back just in time for Andrew's HS graduation on the 8th of June and then we go to California on the 11th.

Last week we had a Kayak race on the lake in front of the condo in Sugar Land.  It was the trials for the World Championships.  Information is here.  Sort of interesting, but I thought it might be more exciting than it really was.  But we had a party here and we could watch it from the deck on our fourth floor. I took a few pictures.

I probably won't get back to the blog for awhile--when I am in California.  My back is doing well and I am very pleased with the outcome of the surgery.  Still walking a lot and looking forward to walking on the beach!!


No comments:

Post a Comment