Monday, April 2, 2012

Away for the weekend


Val and I decided to take a weekend trip to Fredericksburg in the Hill country of Texas. The bluebonnets are in full splendor with all the rain this year and the sparse showing last year. Turns out that Lorrie is also here in an art class. We may not get a chance to see her since she is so busy. This is an old German town in central Texas with a lot of restaurants and tourists. And it is a very pretty part of the state.

Still plan on going to the mountains this next weekend to spend a week with Craig and his family. As I said before, not going to ski much until I get my back issue sorted out. I see a neurosurgeon on Friday and will be very interested in his analysis. The data from the neurologist and the MRI indicate stuff happening in the lower back, but I don't know if anything is reparable. Probably the old back injury in 1958 plays a role. Will let you know what he says.

The condo in Florida that is in Sally's Family Trust seem to be renting well. I hope this means that there will be some profit and that this will turn out to be a good investment. I like the idea of thinking of this as Sally's condo. I think she would like the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment